Custom Wine Making Services
The Eagle Wine Company offers complete, inclusive winemaking production services to clients ranging from small boutique wineries to medium-sized brands. Through work order instruction from our client winemakers each wine is truly crafted to the exact specifications and style of the brand. Full service winemaking includes everything from receiving fruit from the vineyard through bottling and packaging the finished wines.
The Eagle Wine Company offers a range of custom crush services in the Eagle Foothills. We have a large facility dedicated to custom crush which includes thirty five tanks ranging from 300-6000 gallons with cooling and heating on each, a 15,000 square foot temperature controlled barrel warehouse, wine lab, a variety of pumps including three Waukesha 130’s, two air pumps, and two impeller pumps, a R.O. machine, a collection of macro bins of several sizes and more.
We offer customizable packages for a range of options including:
- FULL SERVICE RED AND WHITE WINEMAKING: GRAPE TO BOTTLE, INCLUDING TOPPING, RACKING, BLENDING, AND CHEMICAL ADDITIONS
- COMPLETE FRUIT PROCESSING SERVICES: SORTING, DESTEMMING, CRUSHING, PRESSING
- BARREL AGING
- BARREL MAINTENANCE
- COMPREHENSIVE LABORATORY SERVICES AND QUALITY CONTROL MONITORING
- COMPLETE BOTTLING SERVICES
- INVENTORY AND PRODUCTION TRACKING
- ALTERNATING PROPRIETORSHIPS
- WINE CONSULTING